During the Snowpocalypse that hit D.C. this week, school was closed, leaving me with little motivation to do homework, and nowhere to go except my dorm. My roommate and I decided to make use of the refrigerator poetry she had with her, and composed some gut-wrenching stuff that I thought I might share.
Live laugh love tomato
warm blue sky above--
come up here to fly?
look another puddle melt-ing.
we did believe her dark morning beauty,
almost never.
why snow and cold weather
no promise of spring,
always winter;
bring on the sun shine,
green garden in bloom--
eternal summer together
say my name:
flower month
happy birthday,
between
some
more.
man make a cake
eat me out.
hot goddess full of dreams.
that by is a monster. (note: our resident fabulous gay, Chris, was trying to quote Lady Gaga...but we didn't have a "boy" magnet [fuck] so while the lyrics are "that boy is a monster," unfortunately-- or fortunately?-- we've translated it to "that by is a monster.")
There's beauty in boredom.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment