Tuesday, December 25, 2012

sweetlove

it's sweet to feel this way about you again, brand new love, like I can't wait to get your skinny arms around me and your elbows in my ribs, hip bones giving me bruises in more secret places. I don't know what brought it on exactly but I like it. and we're not doing anything new, and you still say the same things and act the same way so maybe it was me. it could have started when we spent the day in your house watching a stupid fake kung-fu movie series and eating sandwiches. it could have started when I was mad at you the whole night because you hurt my feeligns, and then we hit a bunny on the road and you felt sad about hurting the bunny and me. it could have started when we spent the whole night after thanksgiving together and got kabobs. it doesn't matter and I don't know if it will last. but it's here now, even when you're not and that means something.

No comments:

Post a Comment