Tuesday, August 30, 2011
reasoning
Because it's almost September of a new year and I miss the September from two years ago. Because you still smell like you. Because I looked at your bed and fought the urge to jump into it and wrap myself in the blankets that touched your body last night. Because everything here is mine and yours. Because I am very scared. Because I cried. Because there are so many things to do and I have not done them yet. Because there is a coffee mug on the table that says "MAUNA KEA OBSERVATORIES CLEARLY THE BEST HAWAI'I." Because I am tired. Because I am full. Because I should be doing laundry. Because you are everything I want. Because I want to look up and watch someone walk through the door. Because...because I am sitting here looking at the dark green shadows the trees are making against the night sky and I am alone. Those are all of the reasons I am writing this and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment