I think it's time to live through myself. I want to have stories to tell. I want to go somewhere and meet someone. I want to feel like everything that is happening rightnow is so fucking important and I want to taste the feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you go down a steep hill. I want to do things that I'm not supposed to do. I want to utterly fuck up and learn and change.
I want to be independent of my inherent need. I'm tired of waiting for other people to fill my world with their anecdotes. I want my life to be my own.
It's hard--with friendships, relationships. You want to give pieces of yourself to the ones you love. But the most important barters we make are never equal, are they?
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment